- Professional Detailing is the service of rejuvenating the painted and upholstered surfaces of your car to restore their cosmetic new car beauty.
- In contrast…car washing is only cleaning your car by removing the dirt.
- When your car has been exposed to nature’s elements and the abuses of daily travel, the paint becomes oxidized and dull. Our climate is especially hard on your car’s finish. In fact No. Va. has one of the highest levels of Acid Rain Fallout in the U.S. Sun and salt, as we know are also destructive to paint. Professional waxing helps to protect your paint and keeps it shining longer.
- Detailing your car removes the dull haze, road tar and oxidation that simple washing will not. This is accomplished by using a professional buffer to buff and polish the finish. Then, a top quality wax or polymer glaze is applied to enhance the shine and protect the paint. After this rejuvenation of the exterior, your car will look almost new. Thus detailing makes car washing more effective.
- In a complete detail, your upholstery and carpets are shampooed, the leather is cleaned and nourished, and the vinyl is treated with a protectant. This interior detail adds to your enjoyment by providing a fresh car look and smell inside to complement the new look outside.
- Finally, the tires are treated with protectant to restore their gloss.